September 9, 2022
The Bhutan Foundation is pleased to announce the shortlisted proposals for our 2022 Small Grants Program.
- Community-Based Waste Management led by Tendruk Central School in partnership with the community.
- Development of an Android-Based Application for Bhutanese Sign Language (BhSL) led by the Wangsel Institute for the Deaf in Paro.
- Biopesticides to Promote Organic Farming by Happy Farmers Group in Trashigang.
- Enhancement of Livelihood Opportunities for Retired Armed Forces by the Magdrep Gonor Tshongdrel Cooperative in Panbang.
- Community-Based Ecotourism in Jigmechu by the Royal Society for Protection of Nature.
We would like to thank all of the organizations and groups who submitted proposals. We deeply value your time and effort and look forward to collaborating with you in the near future.